This post gives you a quick highlight of what ProPicture Plus is – and how the tool and the team can be of value to your business.
- Pro Picture Plus a method for enhancing any graphic displayed in a web browser. You or the PPP team add hotspots to a background image and these serve up sound, video, pop up images or text when a user runs their mouse over / taps the spot on the image.
- Easier than video – and can still yield high production values. Amateur video always looks amateur – and to make it more professional is either expensive or a lot of hard work. Recording your voice (or using a voice talent), selecting additional images and / or adding text that is driven by the context of a hotspot can give a really neat effect.
- More powerful than text or images done independently.
- Combines a background graphic / image with pop up capabilities for text, video, images, sound and hyperlinks to other locations.
- Came from addressing Peter’s need – to explain some complex situations to clients.
- Expanded to help with other entrepreneurs and people who post images on web sites. Some examples of how we’re planning to use the system are:
- To form a cornerstone of the ORM training packages – where ProPics will be used to guide participants through the material and allow for a very flexible delivery method, and;
- As a neat way to market some other products – as it makes a web page more snazzy and different. It’s important to stand out in your niche!
The upshot? It’s a good system that we think is well worth sharing!
- Enhancements to your online / browser viewed pictures:
- Done by you – as a member of ProPicPlus, or
- Prepared by the ProPic team – who can adjust your graphics OR create a full ProPic from a concept or brief.
- Some key features are that ProPics –
- Works in any browser.
- Can be viewed at its source location (http://propictureplus.com) or in an iframe on your own site.
- Responsive – will work on tablets, iPhones, iPads and varying screen resolutions.
- Important when creating a ProPic to consider likely display points – large images will still be large when viewed on small devices and need scrolling. Like all responsive systems the design is important – so that width / height of images don’t exceed the capacity of the devices that will be viewing them.
Why would you Use PPP?
- Improving web sites.
- Marketing – more depth to the message.
- Informational – providing lots of information on a single page – rather than relying on multiple pages or long form text.
A bit of “Wow” as an email attachment / greeting message.
Training resource for explaining concepts more visually and interactively.
- Provides “multi dimension” support:
Great “road map” type summary points rather than slabs of block text and you can further enhance your message by including clickable links.
Social sharing – enhanced images to post for friends.
Why not drop us a line? You can call Peter on +61 417 419 709 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to catching up and sharing some of the passion on applying some neat technology to your graphics on the web!